News & Events
The 3rd Generation New Swift Dzire on its way to launch!
The 3rd generation New Dzire is on its way with elegant look and ravishing features like LED headlamps , larger boot and new grille. New Dzire built on Suzuki’s new heartect platform. And now which looks more natural sedan and doesn’t look like a hatchback.New Dzire will be available in both Petrol and Diesel fuel types and in both Manual and Auto Gear Shift transmission. Pre-booking is been started, just pay Rs. 11000/- & book your dream vehicle and there is no cancellation charges. Even you will have an option of changing the color and variants within 10 days after the launch. Waiting period is 6-8 weeks, if you pre-book the vehicle it will be on a first come first serve basis and there are chances of reducing the waiting period. Prices and the official details on specification will be shared by Maruti only after the launch.
Some of the Expected features in New Dzire (As per Overdrive):
- New Dzire offering a more contemporary design, better features and improved performance.
- It is refreshed with new dash design, better quality plastics and soft touch materials
- It is spotted with new projector headlamps with LED, LED taillights, new hexagonal grille , LED daytime running lights (DRLs and sleeker wing mirrors
- Automatic climate control, power folding mirrors and push-button ignition are present on the top-end variants. In addition, it gets a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Car Play, Android Auto and Mirror Link.
- The new Dzire is wider than the outgoing model by 40mm.
- The ground clearance is been reduced to 163 mm when compared to 170 mm
- The new Dzire's boot is also more spacious than the outgoing one by 60-litres. The additional volume takes the overall capacity up to 376-litres now
- New multispoke alloy wheel design. Wheel size is 15-inch
- All variants of the car will get dual airbags, ABS and ISOFIX child seat mounting points as standard.
Content & Video Courtesy: Overdrive